- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital Inpatient Bed Tower
- Palomar Recycled Water Booster Station
- Behavioral & Social Sciences Building
- Sierra Providence West Medical Center
- Southeastern Health Park MOB
- Phillips 66 LARW Administration Building
How Owners Work With SidePlate
We help building owners protect their property by using the strongest, safest steel frame construction available.
Behavioral & Social Sciences Building
California State University San Bernardino
J.C. Lian Associates
Maya Steel Fabrications, Inc.
Five-story, 139,000 sf Classroom Building Using the 1997 UBC on a Pre-Northridge Design
- To revive a pre-Northridge steel frame design while maintaining, unchanged, the A/MEP functional design, and satisfying the 1997 UBC redundancy and drift requirements using a moment frame lateral system
- Post-Northridge uncertainties affecting moment connection reliability continued despite SAC’s efforts.
- SidePlate’s unique versatility allowed the use of both our uniaxial SureFrame™ and biaxial dual-strong axis SureFrame2™ prequalified solutions, thus allowing a six-year-old project to be built within budget
- SidePlate’s inherent increased connection stiffness, coupled with its unique advantage of unlimited column depth prequalification (W36x260 max size used), satisfied the challenge